Position: Boys Head Counselor
Head Counselors play an integral role in creating a great summer camp experience for Camp Waldo campers and counselors. Each Head Counselor is responsible for:
- Managing and supporting several camper cabins at camp.
- In addition to supporting the campers in their assigned cabins, they support and supervise the counselors working in those cabins.
- They play an integral role in daily programing for campers and counselors.
- Act as a liaison to the Camp Director & Environmental Education Director.
- Heavily assist with Staff Orientation in planning and execution.
Head Counselors will receive private housing with other Leadership Staff.
- Passion for working with children, young leaders and a diverse staff
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to relate to people of diverse backgrounds.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple and diverse tasks.
- Able to pass a background check.
- All applicants for this position must be at minimum, a senior in their undergraduate degree.
Salary: $1800 (4.5 weeks)